· Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements.
· Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases.
· Prepare documentations and specifications.
· Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
· Write TSQL scripts and objects such as stored procedures, user-defined functions, views, indexes per business requirements.
· Create ETL SSIS packages to migrate data from OLTP sources to OLAP destinations through available tasks and transformations in SSIS.
· Design and create user interactive reports in SSRS, Power BI and Tableau.
· Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· BS or MS of degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field is required
· Proficiency with SQL and its variation among popular databases
· Skilled at optimizing large complicated SQL statements
· Capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary
· Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
· Good communication skills
Job Status: Full Time