University Relations Manager
50% Travel Required
At CCS Global Tech, you’ll get the opportunity to be empowered, to be creative, to learn and to succeed. In this role, you will partner with the business to bring in the pipeline of the most talented technical graduates that are looking to launch their professional technical career.
If you excel at talent identification, attract the best, stand out in candidate assessment, and have strong business savvy lets’ talk and please forward your resume through LinkedIn or send to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not interested, but know someone that would be good to contact, your help is appreciated.
- Collaborate with the business to assess their talent requirements and advising on the best hiring strategy
- Creating strong relationships with universities and managing on-campus events and career fairs
- Reporting out to business partners to update on a regular basis
- Creative techniques to discover and attract the best and brightest passive talent
- Conducting behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess talent
- Assisting Recruitment Manager for other recruitment tasks as needed to meet business requirements
- Plan Events and Activities
- Coordinating and facilitating on-campus recruiting events is one of the biggest responsibilities for this role. From job fairs and meetings with key campus groups to parties and other social events, our Campus Recruiter must ensure all activities run smoothly and the desired student demographic is being reached.
- Give Presentations- Campus Recruiters often compete with one another to attract the most promising graduates. A large part of this role then, is to sell graduates on the benefits and rewards offered by CCS Global Tech. To that end, our University Recruiter will give presentations to individuals and group
Requirements & Skills
- BS/BA or equivalent in business or related field is required
- 1 to 3 years University recruiting experience preferred, 1 year technical recruiting experience is required.
- 50% travel required
- Corporate Campus recruitment search experience is preferred
- Offer negotiation skills, awareness of relevant employment laws, good understanding of Immigration Work Authorizations (CPT/POPT/OPT-STEM)
- Proven track record of excellence in sourcing and assessing technical talent
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and business partners
- Analyzing and interpreting applicant information
- Understanding employment interview techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organizing events, such as informational meeting
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Excellent Communication skill is required.
Job Status: Full Time